Quotes about time

Quotes about time




In fact we cannot go back and regret about what happened When time go
If you spend time on the right plans trust me you will be more  success but if wasted your time sure you will regret in all your life days




- Time is not money because it never returns.
(Amit Abraham)

- Don't waste your whole lifetime waiting for the perfect life when there's a perfectly good one within and right in front of you.
(Rasheed Ogunlaru)

- Don’t waste this breath, if your heart isn’t crazy, since "the rest of your life" won’t last forever.
(Omar Khayyám),

- I regret not having had more time with my kids when they were growing up. (Tina Turner)

- Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.” – (Steve Jobs)

- When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.” –(Lao Tzu)

- I don’t regret the things I’ve done, I regret the things I didn’t do when I had the chance.” –( Unknown)

- Don’t worry about failures, worry about the chances you miss when you don’t even try.” – Jack Canfield

- I don’t regret the things I’ve done, I regret the things I didn’t do – Lucas ( Rory Cochrane, Empire Records)

- Many people make the mistake of saving money by wasting time.
(J.R. Rim)

- If time be of all things the most precious, wasting time must be the greatest prodigality.     (Benjamin Franklin)

- When you spend time worrying, you're simply using your imagination to create things you don't want.  
(Shannon L. Alder)

- The biggest mistake you can make in life is to waste your time. – (Jerry Bruckner) .


Read more




9 signs your wife really cheat you

5 body showing that someone is lying to you

9 sings that will help you a spot who is secretly jealous you

Your body know date of your date

6secrets to getting women approach you

5 Signs a women need sex

5 cheap cars under 2500 $

10 habits that make you more attractive


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

100 + Motivational Quotes To Inspire You in 2024

I will create hd motion graphics countdown timer video

benefits of green onion