11 Motivational Cristiano Ronaldo Quotes



11 Motivational Cristiano Ronaldo Quotes




Cristiano Ronaldo dos Santos Aveiro, is a Portuguese professional footballer who plays for Spanish club Real Madrid and the Portugal national team

Talent without working hard is nothing .


I'm living a dream i never want To Wake up from.

Your love makes me strong. Your hate makes me



I have my flaws too, but I am a professional who doesn't like to miss or lose.

I still learn, but I think it's the best thing in life to have a kid .

When you lose a person you love so much, surviving the loss is difficult.

 I prefer other people to make judgments about the way I play and to characterize me, rather me describe .



 I want to be remembered as part of the group of the greatest players ever.

Now there are opportunities that no one knows if they will come round again in the future.

There is no harm in dreaming of becoming the world’s best player. It is all about trying to be the best. I will keep working hard to achieve it but it is within my capabilities.

It gives me the happiest feeling in the world. I just love scoring. It doesn’t matter if it’s a simple goal from close range, a long shot or a dribble around several players, I just love to score all goals.”












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

100 + Motivational Quotes To Inspire You in 2024

I will create hd motion graphics countdown timer video

benefits of green onion