30 Ways To Say ‘I Love You’

 30 Ways To Say ‘I Love You

30 Ways To Say ‘I Love You’



Perhaps you’re not bored with saying it but you just want to find more creative or funny ways to say I love you, then you've found the right article.

30 Ways To Say ‘I Love You’

1-I can’t wait to spend the rest of our lives together.

2- I will never love another person with as much intensity as I love you

3- Every time I see you, you leave me breathless.

4- You are the person I want to spend my life with – my soul mate

5- Every day I look at you and feel love and inspiration

6- I just wouldn’t feel complete without you.

7- Everything you do in my life adds to my happiness, subtracts from my sadness, and multiplies my joy!

8- You're my ideal woman

9- "I think of you as more than a friend."

10 - I think I wanna have your baby!

11 - "Sometimes I feel like my heart will burst with all of the longing and excitement I feel when I think of you."

12 - With you, forever won't be too long."

13 - "If you need to hear why I love you, I can go on all night."

14 - "I am consumed by the desire to be with you, to talk to you and to feel you near me."

15 - "I could search my whole life through and through and never find another you."

16 - "If, out of time, I could pick one moment and keep it shining, always new, of all the days that I have lived, I'd pick the moment I met you."

17 - "A piece of my heart is always missing when you’re not with me."

18 - If I were to spell out my favorite thing in the world, I’d spell “Y-O-U.”

19 - I feel such powerful adoration for you and only you.

20 -  I am so lucky to be able to spend my life with you.

21 -  I love making love to you in a way I have never loved it before .

22 - I cannot believe how happy you make me.

23 - I absolutely adore everything about you

24 -  I fall more and more in love with you every day. Just when I think I can’t possibly love you more, I do !

25 -  "This song makes me think of you!

26 - If someone kidnapped you, I would train for as long as possible to become a black belt in karate so I can save you. It may take a while, but I would do it."

27 - "Right here, right now: you are my number one priority .

28 - I really care so much about you.

29 -  There is no one I would rather be with right now than you .

30 - I wish I was there to see you .



Read more



9 signs your wife really cheat you

5 body showing that someone is lying to you

9 sings that will help you a spot who is secretly jealous you

Your body know date of your date

6secrets to getting women approach you

5 Signs a women need sex

5 cheap cars under 2500 $

10 habits that make you more attractive

















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

100 + Motivational Quotes To Inspire You in 2024

I will create hd motion graphics countdown timer video

benefits of green onion