The Reasons Why you love Her

    The Reasons Why you Love here 





If any girl ask the men about the reasons about why he love her ,the men must have the answer to reply a her love good answer but not cheat answer cause the most of the girlls of nowdays are smart and can know if you are lie or not
furthermore you must be a trust men with your self and her too so your feelings should be trust
if you make drama you will get also drama from here 

Now after this introduction we will give you the reasons if she ask you why you love me ?

Say to her : 


1-you are the most beautiful thing i have ever laid eys on


2-there are not enough words to explaine how much or why i love you


3-me and you are puzzle  that fits purfet together that is why i love you 



4-cause when you smile i feel that i have angel in my life


5-cause my heart feel some things stranger for the first time in my life 


6-cause  you are created for me only and my deep feelings tell me that 


6-cause you are  my oxegene and this world without you meaning that i will die quickly and young  if i can't breath  my oxegene (you)


7-Your smile makes me happy. 


8-Yer voice is the last thing I wanna hear before I dall asleep. 


9-you make me a better person and you inspire me 


10- the awesome times we shared togethe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

100 + Motivational Quotes To Inspire You in 2024

I will create hd motion graphics countdown timer video

benefits of green onion