English conversation between doctor and patient

 English conversation between doctor and patient

English conversation between doctor and patient



Doctor: Good morning, how can I assist you today?


Patient: Good morning, I've been having some stomach pains and I wanted to see if you could help me out.


Doctor: Of course, when did you start experiencing the pain?


Patient: It's been on and off for the past week, but it seems to be getting worse.


Doctor: Have you noticed any other symptoms?


Patient: Yes, I've been feeling nauseous and have had some diarrhea as well.


Doctor: Okay, let's take a look. Could you please lie down on the examination table so I can examine your abdomen?


Patient: Sure.


Doctor: I'm going to press on different parts of your stomach to see if there's any tenderness. Let me know if you feel any pain.


Patient: Okay.


Doctor: From what I can tell, your stomach seems to be inflamed. I'm going to order some blood work and a stool sample to be taken.


Patient: Okay, is there anything else I should do in the meantime?


Doctor: Yes, try to avoid any foods that may irritate your stomach, and make sure to stay hydrated. You can also take an over-the-counter antacid to help alleviate any discomfort.


Patient: Alright, thank you for your help.


Doctor: You're welcome. We'll follow up with you as soon as we have the results of your tests.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

100 + Motivational Quotes To Inspire You in 2024

I will create hd motion graphics countdown timer video

benefits of green onion